EnNutrica Proteins Division, Dindigul Farm Product Pvt Ltd., is established in 2011 and Has Started the Production of Skimmed Milk Powder, Milk Protein Concentrates, Milk Whey Powder, Whey Powder, Whey Protein Concentrates, Evaporated Milk, Whole Milk powder, Dairy Whitener, and Casein from Skimmed Milk by 2015.
The Procurement of Milk is From Raaj Group’s Milk Division “Raaj Milk“, a 250,000 Litre Milk per Day Liquid Milk Dairy viz., A.R Dairy Food Pvt Ltd (Estd: 1998) at Dindigul, 50 Kms away from the Dindigul Farm Product Pvt Ltd (DFPPL) and has a well-established Network of 14 Chilling Centers and effectively have a Procurement zone of almost 18 Different Districts in Tamilnadu.
The packed Liquid retail Pouch Milk and Curd, and is marketed in Tamilnadu (Brand: Raaj) and Kerala (Brand: Malabar).
The proteins are Supplied to Businesses in the name of Formula 7+, Formula 8 and Formula 8+
With The implementation of Latest Filtration Technology from the Technology Leaders Like GE, Koch for Micro, Ultra, Nano and RO and by Implementing the Hygienic standards that are Set By Top International Food & Nutrition Manufacturing Companies, we produce High Quality Milk Ingredients (Casein, Whey powders, Protein Concentrates and Lactose) from 99.98% Farm Fresh Cow Milk.
To Deliver Goodness by Safe, Hygienic & Quality Dairy Products and Ingredients with International Standards
SHQ is the way to express our social responsibility.
SHQ is the Reason to Manufacture.
SHQ is Prime.
Mr. Sharad Chandra Basa, BSc IDD Dairy Technology, Dairy Technologist Germany & Australia
One of the Leading Dairy Technology Person in India.
Has 40 + years of experience in Dairy Field.
He is one of the Key Person behind the DFPPLs Design and Implementation.
Worked with Many Dairy and Continues to Bring More Technology and Growth in ennutricagroup.
Dr. Manickavasagam R, Ph.D ., Advance Operation Management (IIM-K), (Lead Auditor-Food safety, Lean Mgmt)
Has 27 + years of Experience in Dairy & Food industries.
Expert is ISO, HACCP, and EIA Implementations.
Lead Auditor – Food Safety, Quality Management and Lean concepts.
Research Scholar – Dairy Science; – Guest Lecture – GRI.
1. Microbiological Analysis of Pasteurized, Microfiltered and UV Treated Milk Samples, IJCAR, Volume 9; Issue 03 D; March 2020
2. Sensory Analysis of Thermal and Non-Thermal processed Milk Samples, IJCAR,Volume 9; Issue 04 A; April 2020
3. A Study on Non-thermal Pasteurisation Process of Skimmed Milk Through Microfiltration System, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
AND RESEARCH (IJASR); VOL – 7, ISSUE – 2;: April 2017
4. Emerging Technology of UV Treatment for Enhancing shelf life of milk and milk products – National Seminar on “Recent trend in Chemistry”- 2015-UGC Programme
5. Good Agricultural and Animal Practices : an improvement for Food Security-National Seminar at Gandhi Gram Rural University – 2014 – UGC programme
6. Non thermal Pasteurization “ Recent trends in Food Technology” conducted by SRM University, supported of by Ministry of Food and Technology-2014
7. Current Science Vol71, No.1, 1996 – Proton oscillation of Benzene ring– Computational study.-Department of Chemistry,IIT-Kanpur
Seminars & Conference
1. International Meet on India Food safety submit, Speaker, on Food Allergens, prevention, Detection and Management, December 2020 ,conducted by SYNNEX Group at NewDelhi
2. International Meet on India Food safety submit, Speaker, on Safety and Quality in Dairy and associated Dairy Product, December 2019, Conducted by Synnex Group at NewDelhi
3 International Meet on India Food safety submit, Panel Speaker, on Food Safety and Quality in Dairy and associated Dairy Products , August 2018 ,conducted by Synnex Group at Guragoan
4. National Conference Cum Workshop on Zero Hunger Challenge: Strategies for Food Security, December 2018, College of Food and Dairy Technology,(Tanuvas), Tamilnadu
5. National Conference Cum Workshop on “Making Indian Food clean and Safe” January 2017, College of Food and Dairy Technology,(Tanuvas), Tamilnadu.
6. National Conference on Advances in Food Processing, Nutrition and Safety May 2017, department of food processing,SRM University, Tamilnadu.
7. National Seminar on Quality-A tool for Value Addition of Dairy Foods ,January 2016 conducted by ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute , southern Regional Station, Karnataka
8. National Conference on Emerging trends in Food processing and Quality Assurance, April 2016, department of food processing,SRM University, Tamilnadu
9. National Seminar on Recent Trends in Eco-Friendly Farming Practices For Food Security, March 2015, conducted by , GRI , Gandhigram Deemed to be university
10. National Seminar on Recent Advances in Chemistry August, 2015, conducted by Kandasamy Kandar’s college
11. National Seminar on Pure, Safe and Nutritious Milk, December 2015 conducted by Indian Dairy Association and SMC College of Dairy Science
Mrs. R. Rajadharshini, B.Tech., (Director – Quality) ( Bio Technology, PG D in Biotechniques)
Worked with a Leading MNC which is a pioneer in Protein Purification and Antibody Production for Pharma Industry.
In Raaj Group of companies for the past 10 Years.